What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a Food Defense Plan relevant to Australia

Started by , Jun 07 2017 04:42 AM
3 Replies

Hi there, I work in a tropical fruit processing facility. Our main products are: aseptic mango puree, IQF mango cheeks and dice. I am looking for a Food Defense Plan relevant to Australia. Is there any Aussies out there who have a current plan, all I keep getting is U.S. plans, which are fine, however, I want to make sure our plan covers all aspects of the Australian Food industry. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi there, I work in a tropical fruit processing facility. Our main products are: aseptic mango puree, IQF mango cheeks and dice. I am looking for a Food Defense Plan relevant to Australia. Is there any Aussies out there who have a current plan, all I keep getting is U.S. plans, which are fine, however, I want to make sure our plan covers all aspects of the Australian Food industry. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Hi foodpac,

Victoria 2014 seemed to follow USA –

Food Defence, Dairy Industry - Technical Information.pdf   387.94KB   138 downloads

searching FoodStandards.gov.au  >>> Nada

1 Thank

USA food defense plans are completely relevant to the Australian food industry; even though the risks might be different, the types of food attack that need to be protected against are the same, the various areas of vulnerability within food facilities are the same and the control methods that can be used to reduce the risk are the same.  Don't forget to include threats from 'insiders' in your plan.

Likely you have seen this but whilst not being a specific plan covering aspect of the Australian Food Industry, or even necessarily Food Defence always found the Business Continuity guide (and others) on the following site quite good.

https://www.wowlink.... and guidelines

There is also other "stuff" that may be of interest if you look further on the site.

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan