What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Major changes between SQF edition 7.2 and edition 8?

Started by , Jun 13 2017 02:08 AM
3 Replies

Anyone have a link or information on major changes between 7.2 and 8? Specifically module 2 and 11?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Grading Minor Major Critical Major Non Conformance for Missing 3rd Party Calibration for Thermometer 9th Major Allergen FDA Major nonconformance against Internal Audit program BRCGS 4.14 - Pest control major non conformance
[Ad]

You'll find all of the summary sheets for changes here:

http://www.sqfi.com/documents/

I heard that the new version will be FSMA compliant, which is good news.

SQF and FSMA are two different things.  SQF has always mandated compliance to the law so SQF didn't really need to change 'for' FSMA. Many of the changes are cosmetic or just rearrangements of how the SQF requirements are presented.  Some things that have always been there are now more strongly emphasized such as allergen control and environmental monitoring.  A few things ( food fraud and better change control under management responsibility) are new. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Grading Minor Major Critical Major Non Conformance for Missing 3rd Party Calibration for Thermometer 9th Major Allergen FDA Major nonconformance against Internal Audit program BRCGS 4.14 - Pest control major non conformance Major CAR for not having internal audit documentation Escalating recurring minor nonconformances to major Do I need to inform my cert body of a major change to a process? SQF CB raised Minor to Major 2 weeks after audit Major NC- Allergen Separation in Warehouse