What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP canned food

Started by , Jun 16 2017 12:29 PM
1 Reply

Hi, I'm looking some GMP about the timing need, the controls to do afther the process of sterilization in Tartufo souces (mixed of tartufo, oil, cream). The IFS auditor signed me to don not have a procedure for the stop and realese of the finish product.

Can someone help me with some documentation to use? thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi, I'm looking some GMP about the timing need, the controls to do afther the process of sterilization in Tartufo souces (mixed of tartufo, oil, cream). The IFS auditor signed me to don not have a procedure for the stop and realese of the finish product.

Can someone help me with some documentation to use? thanks

Hi M.erzetti,

Must admit I have no idea of the composition of Tartufo sauce  ?

Is this a canning process or bottling process or  ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces