What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is person in charge (PIC)?

Started by , Jun 22 2017 12:23 PM
2 Replies

hello every one,

I come back, I very confused to understand what is PIC in flow chart of our product. 
Flowchart : Defrosting -> fillet -> skinless -> bonless -> checking bone by xray -> soaking in salt solution -> Steamer -> mixing seasoning -> vacuum and packing -> boiling -> colling - > labeling -> freezing -> checking metal by metal detector ->  storage. 

So, what point is CCP : i think it that checking bone by xray , vaccum, bolling, check metal.

I want to ask: where is worker is PIC. I DON'T KNOW IT. HELP ME, IF YOU HAVE GENEROUS.

BILLION THANKS.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Designated person for SQF Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) SQF-HACCP In Person Training How much should I charge for creating a whole food safety program and get the production facility certified with GMP audit
[Ad]

With regard to the person in charge, it is difficult to say without knowing your organisation structure.  It is usually a senior manager or designated deputy.

Regards.

Simon

Person in charge means a staff member performing certain task in the organisation. So in your production flowchart, person-in-charge is the Operator or, if you employ more complicated production structure, the Engineer.

Similar Discussion Topics
Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Designated person for SQF Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) SQF-HACCP In Person Training How much should I charge for creating a whole food safety program and get the production facility certified with GMP audit In your facility who is in charge of machinery painting? What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? How much I should charge for developing and implementing a Seafood HACCP Program How often does a person have to renew their HACCP Certification? In-Person Lead Auditor training