What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Thermally Processed Foods of Draft Guidance: Acified Foods

Started by , Aug 08 2017 08:01 PM

On December 2015, the FDA withdrew this document and I couldn’t find it anywhere.

I know the document has numeric values for lethality calculations of acidified foods, which is not easy to find.

If someone happened to save it and wouldn't mind sharing it, I will really appreciate. Thank you.

Hi Ruben,

I'm guessing this might be what you refer to (?) -

4 Replies

On December 2015, the FDA withdrew this document Thermally Processed Foods of Draft Guidance for Industry: Acidified Foods. and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I know the document has numeric values for lethality calculations of acidified foods, which is not easy to find. If someone happened to save it and wouldn't mind sharing it, I will really appreciate. Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf life of black olives thermally sealed in cans with no preservatives Thermally processed, low acid food in hermetically sealed containers?
[Ad]

You could try this link (this was as far as I could get, company firewall wouldn't let me go any further):

https://www.federalr...-draft-guidance

Good luck

It includes a notice that the FDA withdrew the draft guidance.

On December 2015, the FDA withdrew this document and I couldn’t find it anywhere.

I know the document has numeric values for lethality calculations of acidified foods, which is not easy to find.

If someone happened to save it and wouldn't mind sharing it, I will really appreciate. Thank you.

Hi Ruben,

Draft Guidance for Industry Acidified Foods.htm   135.71KB   97 downloads

1 Like1 Thank

Hi Ruben,

Draft Guidance for Industry Acidified Foods.htm

Hi Charles. This is exactly what I need. Thank you very much.

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf life of black olives thermally sealed in cans with no preservatives Thermally processed, low acid food in hermetically sealed containers?