What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

English proficiency test

Started by , Aug 23 2017 04:48 PM
1 Reply

Hello all,

I am looking for a sample English proficiency test. I was wondering if there is one specifically designed for food companies?

I heard that some companies in UK use such tests to ensure staff are able to receive training.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
May Contain Tree Nuts - Plain English Allergen Labelling English requirement for FDA regulated records? Labels - Ingredients list (French / English) Looking for an English version of China's GB 28050-2011 Food safety resources for non-English speaking supervisor
[Ad]

The official English proficiency exams I'm familiar with are IELTS, CLB, and TOEFL. But these tests are expensive as eff. I don't think there is a specific one for food industry. :shades:

Our staff are required to understand and speak the English Language, how do we know and check?

If there is a new employee, we give GMP/HACCP training and ask them to write an exam (in English), if they passed, that means they understand the training and more so the English language.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
May Contain Tree Nuts - Plain English Allergen Labelling English requirement for FDA regulated records? Labels - Ingredients list (French / English) Looking for an English version of China's GB 28050-2011 Food safety resources for non-English speaking supervisor 5 keys to safer food (WHO Poster in English & Urdu) Today I ate some ‘out of date’ Coleman’s English Mustard who can post free ifs standard(v4--english)