What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Integrating GMP, HACCP and GSFI with HALAL and ISO 9001

Started by , Sep 20 2017 07:05 AM
4 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am Randy and I am new in food packaging industry. I joined here to learn more about the Global Food Safety Standards, Quality Systems, Best Practices, Certification process and Developments in the Global Food Industry. I have a huge challenge at hand in establishing quality systems in a small food packaging manufacturing facility. I am assessing how I could integrate/incorporate Food Safety Standards (GMP, HACCP, GSFI) with HALAL and ISO 9001. I am still at the very early stage and have yet to figure-out where to begin. I was hoping to get some help and advise from the you.

Thanks.

Randy

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Integrating BRC requirements into an existing system without creating a separate BRC Manual Integrating ISO 22000 and ISO 9001:2015 Integrating Management Systems for food businesses
[Ad]

Hi Randy,

Nice to meet you!

If you are starting with the integration of all these norms, I advise you to build a cross-reference table. As there is many overlap in the requirements of the different systems, this approach allows you to check whether you have everything in your documentation system and to avoid doublures.

Later it will help you during audits and for updates of the certification schemes.

I wish you good luck in your new area.

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

1 Thank

Thank you Gerard for your advise. Is there a document available in this forum where I can use as reference? Would appreciate your help.

Dear Randy,

Here is a link to a discussion on this forum, with a nice example of a cross-reference table:

http://www.ifsqn.com...000-and-brciop/

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Dear Randy,

Here is a link to a discussion on this forum, with a nice example of a cross-reference table:

http://www.ifsqn.com...000-and-brciop/

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Dear Gerard,

Thank you for the link. I got some helpful information from that forum. Was hoping to get an updated version of the table.

Regards,

Randy

Similar Discussion Topics
Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Integrating BRC requirements into an existing system without creating a separate BRC Manual Integrating ISO 22000 and ISO 9001:2015 Integrating Management Systems for food businesses Integrating Management Systems for Food Businesses Integrating Management Systems for Food Businesses Integrating FSMS into business processes Integrating food fraud in to crisis management plan Create synergy by integrating Food Safety and Employee Safety