What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Organoleptic Format for Cooked Meat Product

Started by , Oct 05 2017 04:26 PM
4 Replies

Does anyone have a format/template they use for organoleptic evaluation of a RTE meat product during and up to ending shelf life?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Organoleptic testing of packaging materials - FIBC and plastics Organoleptic Testing of Incoming Raw Materials Organoleptic/Sensory Analysis Risk Assessment Rapid/Accelerated Organoleptic testing Organoleptic Testing as a CCP what would be the Critical Limit?
[Ad]

Hy Clly,

See attachment with a table to get an idea to carry out your organoleptic testing.

"In" means that the criterion conforms exactly to the specifications. And after that, the criteria may fluctuate between "Out --" (when the organoleptic quality is under the norm) and "Out ++" (when it's too much above the norm). It permits you to follow the organoleptic quality over the time.

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Gerard,

Thank you for your input and I will be able to use it for our testing.

1 Thank

Hi Clly,

You're welcome. That's nice to hear! It's a bit of work to develop your form, however I think you will have benefit of it.

Kind regards, have a nice weekend!

Gerard

I will be able to integrate easily into an evaluation form for the testing group.

I hope you have a great weekend also.

Similar Discussion Topics
Organoleptic testing of packaging materials - FIBC and plastics Organoleptic Testing of Incoming Raw Materials Organoleptic/Sensory Analysis Risk Assessment Rapid/Accelerated Organoleptic testing Organoleptic Testing as a CCP what would be the Critical Limit?