What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000:2005 for packaging or equipment industries

Started by , Mar 23 2006 08:54 AM
1 Reply
Hi !

ISO 22000:2005 applies to "... all types of organizations within the food chain..., producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents..."

If a packaging, equipment or cleaning agents industry want to implement ISO 22000 and when it comes to clause 7.3.3 - Product characteristics: raw materials, ingredients, end product (especially composition, shelf life, packaging...), "Product" refers to:
- packaging material (boxes, containers...)
- equipment / machines
- cleaning agents
or to the food product that will be packed in boxes, or that will be processed by this equipment...?

I hope my question is clear !!!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES)
[Ad]
Hi Lara,

In 7.3.3 I take 'product' to mean 'your product' whatever that might be.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water COP Ancillary Equipment