What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good Evening, I am Kuan Yew Tan

Started by , Dec 03 2017 07:47 PM
1 Reply

I'm a veterinarian with an interest in Aquatic Food Safety. Currently, I'm enrolled in a couple of Masters courses in Food Safety and Supply Chain Management to enhance my understanding and to work with seafood producers. 

I'm keen to discuss problems with others and learn. :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Hi Kuan Yew Tan,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?