What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for SOP for Market Return Material

Started by , Dec 09 2017 10:28 AM
2 Replies

Hlo everyone,

Please provide me SOP for Market return material and related formats please .

it will be great help from yourside

thanks you very much

Bhupendra Sharma

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Use of confirmed OOS material in other projects Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material Mixed Pallet - Raw Material
[Ad]

Hi Bhupendra,

This policy and procedure would very much depend on your product, operation, level of control of the product and stage of the market the product is being returned from.

The safest option would be to quarantine and dispose of the product.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Bhupendra,

This policy and procedure would very much depend on your product, operation, level of control of the product and stage of the market the product is being returned from.

The safest option would be to quarantine and dispose of the product.

Kind regards,

Tony

Dear Tony,

would appriciate if any reference SOP is there so that by that i can make for my product.

Thanks 

Similar Discussion Topics
Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Use of confirmed OOS material in other projects Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material Mixed Pallet - Raw Material Control of Foreign Material from Carton Box Hazard Analysis and identification of raw material and ingredients Is it ok to use Used Raw Material Packaging as Secondary Packaging for Other Raw Material Foreign Material SS Metal BRC 4.15.1 - Raw Material on Floor