What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Weight declaration on a natural product

Started by , Jan 12 2018 11:33 AM
3 Replies

Hi, does anyone have any ideas on what weight you would put onto the packaging of an individual item that will vary due to it being a natural product?

Murae 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do I need Net weight and PDP on gift box? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Minimum weight checks before packaging How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Net Weight conversion ounces and grams
[Ad]

Do you actually need to declare the weight of individual fruit and veg in the UK? I can see that you might if they were wrapped, but you'd probably have to label them anyway, so putting the weight on shouldn't be a problem.

Do you sell it by unit or weight? If it is the former I would imagine you wouldn't have to put any weight on it. If it is sold by weight than the individual product weight would probably be appropriate.

Hi, This product will be in packaging but the product itself will have an edible and inedible part. the inedible part is a natural product. Would the weight declaration be for the edible part only or both as both parts are 1 unit and it is wrapped in packaging.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do I need Net weight and PDP on gift box? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Minimum weight checks before packaging How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Net Weight conversion ounces and grams Weight control tolerance levels in Asian markets Excel template Average Weight Control How to calculate MAV weight? Calculate Volume from Weight on Product with Varying Density Does net weight have to be centered on a bag?