What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Employee Training

Started by , Jan 29 2018 07:24 PM
3 Replies

Hi All, 

So we need to train certain employees on HACCP.  I have my HACCP certification and will need to train 2 others.  How do I go about doing that?  What is the extent of training that I need to conduct?   We have a small facility consisting of 3 people and Senior Management located in another office separate from ours.  I know that my HACCP training was quite extensive and am wondering if should I go over the Basic principles and GMP's?

If someone out there can point me to basic training material that would be great if not I would just like to know what to cover.

Thank you all in advance.

John

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi John, we have a convenient and cost-effective online traning course:

Practical HACCP Training for Food Safety Teams 

Regards,

Simon

1 Like1 Thank

Hi John, we have a convenient and cost-effective online traning course:

Practical HACCP Training for Food Safety Teams 

Regards,

Simon

HI  Simon, 

That actually may work.  It is very affordable and accredited.  I do appreciate the quick response.

The training content would depend on the trainee's position. If it is for your HACCP team, it should include the 7 principles, the 10 steps, and the prerequisite programs. For your workers on the floor, it needs to tell them what HACCP does, and what it means for them. So there should be at least 3 levels of training: your level as the team leader, the other team members' level, and the line worker's level.

Martha

2 Likes2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?