What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Job Leads & Networking

Started by , Feb 07 2018 02:06 PM
2 Replies
Good Morning All!

I need your help and I’m hoping to help you in return. I am actively looking for employment with a stable organization, enabling me to do my best work. The challenge is I am not very mobile.

Are any of you HR Managers are Hiring Managers? If not local to my area maybe you are based at a corporate headquarters and can refer me to a local branch of your company. Maybe you would be willing to give me some professional feedback.

Maybe your company has a referral program of which you can take advantage by referring me. I am even willing to personally pay you for your time.

I have a lot of value to add to the right organization. Please inbox me if you are willing to chat.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementing SQF, how to train the team leads? Networking with all the Nigerian members of the IFSQN forum Tainted beef leads to grocery recalls! Real Life Business Networking – How much do you do? Using Social Networking Sites to Spread the Word about IFSQN
[Ad]

Good luck with your search Millie.

Have you tried job websites like https://www.careersinfood.com/

Also if I was looking for a local job I would look up all local relevant companies and contact/write to them. 

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

@Tony-C,

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, careersinfood is a great resource. I've been using it for years.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementing SQF, how to train the team leads? Networking with all the Nigerian members of the IFSQN forum Tainted beef leads to grocery recalls! Real Life Business Networking – How much do you do? Using Social Networking Sites to Spread the Word about IFSQN