What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Surveillance Audit 7.2 or 8.0

Started by , Feb 15 2018 06:03 PM
2 Replies

We were issued a C at the audit last year. Our surveillance audit should be soon, HOWEVER we are a seasonal operation. The audit last year was under 7.2 and I assumed that the surveillance audit would be under 8 and it has been rolled out.

There is an addendum in V8 for seasonal operations surveillance audit to be within 30 days of start up, now the certifying body is stating that since the audit was under 7.2 that clause doesn't apply?!

I want to push hard as we haven't ran any production since the closeout of the last audit and I can't begin to train people for the new programs until they return.

Who's right? Can they really do  7.2  since 8 is fully implemented?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Surveillance audit Surveillance Audit - FSSC 22000 v5 What to Expect in a FSSC 22000 Surveillance Audit? Food Defense Surveillance Systems BRC 4.2 how often to watch footage SQF Quality Surveillance Audit
[Ad]

At the surveillance audit you will be under Edition 7.2. Because the first audit was under 7.2.  But your re-Certificate audit will be under the edition 8.  So the auditor will go all the way back to the begin of the year to ask for records and look at all of the SQF procedure and you must meet edition 8 requirement.  I was at the SQF Conference last year and We asked this question.  We are in the same boat this year. We have a surveillance audit in June and our re-certificate audit will be in December.  Hope this help. 

So i just finally got a reply back from my CB.....because we are seasonal (and not running right not) our surveillance audit will be remote........photos, documents and phone calls to verify the corrective actions from last years audit have been satisfactorily closed

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Surveillance audit Surveillance Audit - FSSC 22000 v5 What to Expect in a FSSC 22000 Surveillance Audit? Food Defense Surveillance Systems BRC 4.2 how often to watch footage SQF Quality Surveillance Audit Transition for Surveillance Audit ISO22000:2005 Switch to BRC while SQF surveillance Audit Surveillance Audit 7.2 or 8.0 Deterrents and Surveillance Systems FSSC 22000 Surveillance Audit Findings Corrective actions