What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to evaluate the effectiveness of training as per clause 7.1.3?

Started by , Mar 17 2018 10:13 AM
12 Replies

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me.

How to evaluate the effectiveness of training as per clause 7.1.3?

Kind Regards,

Rahul K

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company
[Ad]

Which standard are you working to Rahul?

Hello sir,

iam working for BRC standard food safety issue 7

Hello Rauhl,

After you they attended a seminar or cascading training, you can conduct exams and an actual performing of a certain procedure. Example after you conducted orientation on the hand washing procedure, you can have a written exam and the actual hand washing step. From there you can measure how much they absorbed of the training you conducted. Keep It short and Simple.

regards,

redfox

1 Thank

Hi Rahul,

We have pre training questionnaire and post training questionnaire for participants to answer. we can see effective result in terms of participants understanding on topics like food handlers training or halal related training. 

Regards, 

Kit.

1 Thank

You can conduct Direct Observations, Quizes or simply "Interview" the employee to evaluate whether he understood the subject.

1 Thank

hi

can someone please share a form or anything you use as a proof of 'direct observation' or 'interview' 

does the employee has to sign it or just a trainer who is doing the assessment?

thank you in advance

1 Thank

Hi Rahul,

We have pre training questionnaire and post training questionnaire for participants to answer. we can see effective result in terms of participants understanding on topics like food handlers training or halal related training. 

Regards, 

Kit.

Hello Kit,

Could you please share the questionaaire format the it will very much helpful for me.

Regards,

Rahul

Hello Rauhl,

After you they attended a seminar or cascading training, you can conduct exams and an actual performing of a certain procedure. Example after you conducted orientation on the hand washing procedure, you can have a written exam and the actual hand washing step. From there you can measure how much they absorbed of the training you conducted. Keep It short and Simple.

regards,

redfox

Hello sir,

Thnak you for your support

hi

can someone please share a form or anything you use as a proof of 'direct observation' or 'interview' 

does the employee has to sign it or just a trainer who is doing the assessment?

thank you in advance

Hi Karina

I've attached a form that can be modified for any position and it covers, GMPs, product handling, and food safety.  We conduct these annually, but do not announce to the employees when they are being observed.  The observer, usually a supervisor, completes the observations, then turns into the Plant Manager for review.  We do not have the employee sign off but we do let them know how they performed.  In addition, after each food safety session, we have a small quiz (3-4 questions) to show that the material was understood when presented.

Attached Files

7 Thanks

Hi Karina

I've attached a form that can be modified for any position and it covers, GMPs, product handling, and food safety.  We conduct these annually, but do not announce to the employees when they are being observed.  The observer, usually a supervisor, completes the observations, then turns into the Plant Manager for review.  We do not have the employee sign off but we do let them know how they performed.  In addition, after each food safety session, we have a small quiz (3-4 questions) to show that the material was understood when presented.

Hai Madam,

Thanks for sharing the format, Definitely it will really helpful for me

Thankfully,

Rahul k

Hi Rahulkukku,

I have found the on the web and I think it is very useful:

http://article.sapub...0110101.01.html

lots of formatted questions.

thanks

Garry  

4 Thanks

Dear

After training, we go onsite and checking and assess employees' perceptions of compliance with food safety regulations, if your NC belong to awareness of worker relevant to food safety have trend reduce, this mean your training have effective.

Regards.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000