What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Would anyone please send me an example of a building condition check?

Started by , Mar 19 2018 12:55 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

Would anyone please send me the PDF for a building condition check?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? Sanitary condition Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety
[Ad]

Are you talking about a pre op checklist or an actual self inspection/self audit of the exterior of the facility

1 Thank

I'm looking for the actual self inspection of the exterior. :spoton:

I walked the exterior of my facility and created in Excel a monthly self inspection that included

Trash/Dumpster area

Exterior Pest Control devices including are the secured to the building and are the inside cards properly completed ie amount of poison and date placed in the trap

Fencing

Dock doors

general appearance of the facility

parking lots

ADA accessability

security of the exrerior doors

ETC

hope this points you in the right direction

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? Sanitary condition Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Controlling check in and out of blades Glass and Hard plastic check Can Someone Check My HACCP Hazards? Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition? Is it necessary to check the calibration on your mixer and oven timers?