What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000, 8.2 Validation of control measure combinations

Started by , Apr 21 2018 04:00 AM
1 Reply

Hi Folks,

on the clause 8.2 Validation of control measure combinations, are we need to validate all control measures (PRP, OPRP & CCP)? Are is only specific control measures validation is enough (OPRP & CCP)?

I'm asking because, most of industries validation only OPRP and CCP's with plan. Am I get NC in audit if I do the same as per 8.2?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]

Hi Folks,

on the clause 8.2 Validation of control measure combinations, are we need to validate all control measures (PRP, OPRP & CCP)? Are is only specific control measures validation is enough (OPRP & CCP)?

I'm asking because, most of industries validation only OPRP and CCP's with plan. Am I get NC in audit if I do the same as per 8.2?

Hi Mohan,

You only need to Verify PRPs as per iso22000-2005.

For oprps/ccps see clause 8.2. = Yes.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control