What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed first SQF audit !

Started by , May 11 2018 08:33 PM
4 Replies

Hello

I  want to send a huge THANK YOU to everyone on this site.

I could not have passed with out IFSQN and the very very generous people on here.

I also want to encourage anyone who is struggling to not give up and take advantage of the wealth of information available here - it is invaluable.

Thank you!

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

Congrats!!!!!!!!  What a great way to head into the weekend!!  Great job!

Good work Scoot915. What information from this forum did you believe was the most helpful in getting you through the SQF audit?

Regards,

Jon

Congrats!!!!!!!!  What a great way to head into the weekend!!  Great job!

Thank you

Good work Scoot915. What information from this forum did you believe was the most helpful in getting you through the SQF audit?

Regards,

Jon

I do not think I could pick one thing.   When I started with this I was so lost just finding a place where I could ask a question (no matter how stupid) and get a answer was like a godsend.  

The webinars are always helpful and they offer a certificate of attendance which the auditor liked and they are FREE! lol 

I also took several paid courses that were very helpful. 

Finding examples that generous people are willing to share was invaluable. I can not count the number of times I did not know WHAT I was supposed do let alone HOW to do it. From something that now seems simple, like a Customer complaint trend report to the dreaded verification/validation I could almost always find a example and/or template that cleared things up for me.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed IFS Audit 1st BRC audit passed! Just passed SQF Level 3