What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Why isn't there such a thing as a CQO

Started by , May 12 2018 12:04 AM
4 Replies
Why don't we have CQO's? Why isn't this a thing? Is there a logical reason for this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there such a thing as insect repellent food packaging? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? Is there such thing as a metal detector wand for food industry? Is there such a thing as a GMP approved Band-Aid dispensers? GMO and Bioengineered - Are they both the same thing?
[Ad]

Hello,

Can you elaborate what is CQO?

Cheif Quality Officer. Like CEO and COO

Hello,

Can you elaborate what is CQO?

Hello, 

It would be redundant if you have Quality Control Manager and still you CQO.

regards,

redfox

Why don't we have CQO's? Why isn't this a thing? Is there a logical reason for this?

For very large companies, I'm sure it is a thing. There are all sorts of VP of Food Safety and Quality (or similar) out there.

For small to medium sized businesses I don't really see the need. If you have qualified and competent people in the food safety and quality roles at your facilities, it is as Redfox stated, redundant.

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there such a thing as insect repellent food packaging? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? Is there such thing as a metal detector wand for food industry? Is there such a thing as a GMP approved Band-Aid dispensers? GMO and Bioengineered - Are they both the same thing? The first thing I’ll will do when the coronavirus outbreak is over What's the biggest thing senior management doesn't understand? Is there any such thing as sanitation training and certification? Is there such a thing as a Pen Policy? What is that one thing called?