What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does BRC prescribe a list of Allergens?

Started by , May 24 2018 04:24 PM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I am working on the BRC standard after many years and was wondering, if the BRC prescribes a list of allergens as stipulated in previous issues of the standard.

Thanks,

Ashnee 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens
[Ad]

Hi All,

I am working on the BRC standard after many years and was wondering, if the BRC prescribes a list of allergens as stipulated in previous issues of the standard.

Thanks,

Ashnee 

Hi Ashnee,

I assume by "prescribe" you mean BRC provides a list of appropriate allergens. Note that the Standard (5.3) mentions "country of sale".

IIRC BRC co-sponsors a document which includes a list of relevant allergens for EC countries. It's posted on the Forum somewhere.

But afaik they don't offer a Global list like FARRP do.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Controlled Documents List Enzymes - Are they needed on the Ingredients List?