What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is Frying Oil a primary raw material in HACCP Plan for French Fries

Started by , Jun 07 2018 08:29 AM
5 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am inclined to think that Frying Oil is a secondary material in French Fries HACCP Plan but I want to hear your thoughts!

Thanks and regards,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

Hello Everyone,

I am inclined to think that Frying Oil is a secondary material in French Fries HACCP Plan but I want to hear your thoughts!

Thanks and regards,

Hi PentruCalitate,

If yr query is equivalent to asking if the frying oil is regarded as an ingredient  in the HACCP plan then IMEX of fried foods the answer is Yes.

Hi Pentru,

A primary ingredient, as a substantial part (> 10 %) of the oil will be absorbed by, and remain on the fries, during and after the baking process.

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Hey PentruCalitate,

As others have stated it is most definitely a raw ingredient and will end up in your finished product; it would be in you HACCP plan as would be the primary, secondary, and even tertiary packaging of your french fries. I would be interested in knowing your train of thought as to why you were thinking of classifying it as a secondary material?

Hey PentruCalitate,

As others have stated it is most definitely a raw ingredient and will end up in your finished product; it would be in you HACCP plan as would be the primary, secondary, and even tertiary packaging of your french fries. I would be interested in knowing your train of thought as to why you were thinking of classifying it as a secondary material?

Hi Jd,
Let me correct myself and say that I meant "auxiliary material". I am thinking of its use as supplementary and only technological in the process. I clearly have to read more into it.

dude I advise you to look here https://bestairfryer...oor-deep-fryer/ and you can read there reviews

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer