What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good Apps for GMP/Housekeeping audits in factories?

Started by , Jul 02 2018 09:59 AM
7 Replies

Hello everyone,

I just wondered if anyone could recommend any mobile apps for tablets to use for GMP/Housekeeping audits in factories?

I want to try and move away from cumbersome paperwork systems to get with current technology.

I welcome any feedback!

Kind Regards,

Steve

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

I use Check List Inspector and find it works really well on the ipad

Paul,

Looks like a really nice app. Thanks for sharing.

Marshall

Cheers Paul, thanks for the information.

I've downloaded GoCanvas.......then my tablet bit the biscuit. But it look very similar to checklist inspector....I haven't had an opportunity to use it yet but there are some nice HACCP templates available so you're not starting from scratch, it also allows you to create drop down boxes to select from a predetermined list etc.

Does the checklist inspector have some ready made templates where you can just make some minor adjustments?

1 Like

I use iAuditor on my iPad. It has templates in the Public Library that you can customize.

Thanks everyone, I will have a look at some of this stuff. I like electronic stuff, but I guess this is an option for printing off? Just thinking some auditors still like to see physical copies of PRP documents.

Hi Stevie

i Auditor has the function to print your audit report when completed.  Or you can just  save the completed audit report on your PC. 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?