What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allergens risk assessment for egg product

Started by , Jul 24 2018 01:13 AM

Hi all,

How to make allergens risk assessment if our product already allergens?

What should I do for the assessment?

Thank you

:helpplease:

Hi Norwasila,

Presumably answer those clauses within section 5.3 (.1-8) et al where risk assessment requirements are specified.

If yr query referred specifically to a hazard analysis a popular answer could be to define yr allergen management program as a PRP (eg BRC clause 2.2.1) and include allergen labelling declaration as a control measure. (section 10 in iso22002-1 has  useful generic guidance). If you would like to see an example haccp layout can try the excel here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ge-4#entry50651

2 Replies

Hi all,

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Allergens control in research and development
[Ad]

Hi all,

Thank you

Hi Norwasila,

Presumably answer those clauses within section 5.3 (.1-8) et al where risk assessment requirements are specified.

If yr query referred specifically to a hazard analysis a popular answer could be to define yr allergen management program as a PRP (eg BRC clause 2.2.1) and include allergen labelling declaration as a control measure. (section 10 in iso22002-1 has  useful generic guidance). If you would like to see an example haccp layout can try the excel here -

1 Thank

Hi Norwasila,

Hi Charles,

Thank you for helping.

It is really help me.

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Allergens control in research and development Cleaning Between Allergens - Tree Nut to Peanuts Do we need to have signs of alerts for our employees about the risk of processing allergens? Raw Material Segregation based on Allergens Declaration or allergens Allergens Spills tracking template