What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Primus GFS version 3

Started by , Aug 19 2018 11:43 PM
5 Replies

Dear all,

This is my first experience working with primus and also know that the version 03 is a little different than the previous one. I am in the hydroponics industry, Greenhouse and Packing House. I want to confirm that I am right in my assessment. I will be audit in the following modules:

- Module 1: Food Safety and Management System

- Module 3: Indoor Farm

- Module 5: GMP

- Module 6: HACCP

- Module 7: Preventive Controls (Optional, means if I want)

Please, let me know if you think I am in the right track.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Primus vs SQF vs USDA for Warehouse Primus V3.2 - 5.16.06 - Compressed Air Testing Looking for Primus GFS Training Primus 18.01.01 - Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Primus Procedure Food Fraud Mitigation sought
[Ad]

Dear all,

This is my first experience working with primus and also know that the version 03 is a little different than the previous one. I am in the hydroponics industry, Greenhouse and Packing House. I want to confirm that I am right in my assessment. I will be audit in the following modules:

- Module 1: Food Safety and Management System

- Module 3: Indoor Farm

- Module 5: GMP

- Module 6: HACCP

- Module 7: Preventive Controls (Optional, means if I want)

Please, let me know if you think I am in the right track.

Hi Rocio,

There are relatively few users of Primus on this Forum so any reply may be delayed.

So, just in case no response, I suggest you consider asking yr intended auditor the same query. The latter usually will have a specific answer.

Thank you so much Charles. I followed your advise and they said that I am right. We should tell more primus people to join this forum. I miss my SQF days. :)

I've used Primus for about 8 years. Just saw this. I'm glad you got your answer.

We use Primus but just the standard for now, may switch to GFS next year.

Was just looking at the upcoming classes on GFS trainings and yes you are correct with the schedule.

I like the Primus format but also consider a different certifying body.

Best of luck to you.

Jim

I also use PrimusGFS, and am currently working my way through version 3.0, and I would assume you are correct in your assumption of Modules 2 & 4 not pertaining to you, but it doesn't hurt to look further into it to receive clarification on this. If you do in fact Harvest though, you will have to conduct Module 4.

Best of Luck,

Nicole

Similar Discussion Topics
Primus vs SQF vs USDA for Warehouse Primus V3.2 - 5.16.06 - Compressed Air Testing Looking for Primus GFS Training Primus 18.01.01 - Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Primus Procedure Food Fraud Mitigation sought Primus-Is testing of blown (not compressed) air required for HACCP? Scope question- Primus GFS/SQF Food Manufacturing Is Primus GFS part of GFSI and valid in the UK?