What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000:2018 Internal Audit Checklist

Started by , Aug 29 2018 05:32 AM
12 Replies

Dear Food Safers,

Can Anyone provide the Internal Audit checklist for ISO 22000:2018 Version.

Kind Regards,

Kushal

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices AIB audit scoring and audit checklist
[Ad]

Hi

not exactly a checklist, but more a gap analysis from the previous version to the new one.

Hopefully will be of some help

Adam

17 Thanks

Dear Fauners,

Thank you for your support and appreciate your provided information.

Kind Regards,

Kushal Bodhe

Hi

anyway who has  a gap analysis for ISO 22000:2018 certification help me please.

I am preparing a plan for ISO/FSSC 22000 certification and I request a little help for a gap analysis template

Kind regards

Kibunje

Hi

I am preparing a plan for ISO/FSSC 22000 certification and I request a little help for a gap analysis template

Kind regards

Kibunje

You are probably going to have to wait for the Consultants to recoup the cost of  the Standard.

1 Like

Hi

Kind regards

Kibunje

When do you plan on getting certified? I am pretty sure they are still auditing to the 2005 version of the standard. Dunno where i found the attached gap analysis, but will find the reference and post it when i do!

Attached Files

1 Like12 Thanks

Hi

Kind regards

Kibunje

Hi I think it would be to soon for them to give you a Gap Analysis audit on ISO 22000:2018, as companies are given 3 years to implement the Standard after it has been published. They will still audit you on the 2005 version of the standard. The attachment that @fauners uploaded is a very good start.

When do you plan on getting certified? I am pretty sure they are still auditing to the 2005 version of the standard. Dunno where i found the attached gap analysis, but will find the reference and post it when i do!

Hello fauners

Thank you very much for the checklist,It helped me a lot, I'm planning to have certification next January.By now am pulling everything together so that I can have the certifications.

Could please you help me, (if you have or anyone else in the forum) a QMS matrix template?

NB Thanks to every one who contributed/advised me regarding the course

Regards

Kibunje

Kibunje,

I found this while tooling through the old IFSQN files. I think it might be a good idea to check it out and pull what you can from it. There are templates and everything for every area you would need to review. Hope it helps.

IFSQN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Product Information.pdf   3MB   1631 downloads

Cheers!
1 Like3 Thanks

Hello!

Can somebody provide FSSC 22000 new check list version?

Hello!

Can somebody provide FSSC 22000 new check list version?

afaik "nearest" on forum to current version is here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...18/#entry143928

(more detailed presentations exist of older versions.)

Hello

can anyone please share ISO 22000:2018 audit checklist

Hello

can anyone please share ISO 22000:2018 audit checklist

https://www.ifsqn.co...ms/#entry182634

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Lastest Version HACCP Meeting checklist What Audit Software are you using? FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Upcoming NSF Certification Audit