What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed IFS Audit

Started by , Jan 09 2019 05:29 PM
9 Replies

Hi all, Happy new year!!. We just pas sed IFS Audit (Jan 7-8) and was recommended for Certification. Need a week vacation!!!! :happydance:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

Hi all, Happy new year!!. We just pas sed IFS Audit (Jan 7-8) and was recommended for Certification. Need a week vacation!!!! :happydance:

Approved:)

2 Likes1 Thank

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations Jorge!

1 Like

Happy New Year and Congratulations.

Can you tell me, during an IFS audit, can you be asked to present proof of training in the IFS standard i.e. is it necessary to complete an external certified course?

1 Like

:cheers:  I'd say a vacation is well deserved!

1 Like
Thanks!!!
name="AislingDowling" post="136376" timestamp="1547740478"]Happy New Year and Congratulations.

Can you tell me, during an IFS audit, can you be asked to present proof of training in the IFS standard i.e. is it necessary to complete an external certified course?[/quote]
The Auditor did not specifically ask for proof of external audit. However our whole HACCP Team had received Advanced HACCP Training. Also we had brought in the Food Safety Regulatory body to give an introdution to hygiene and Basic HACCP to the whole facility. What I saw the Auditor looking for was the if we did follow up evaluations and if we could show effectiveness of training and trends. Which we could. We had the training all manual with paperwork, but we changed to an all electronic system using a database which we bought. It took away a lot of paperwork. The Standard does not ask for external training if I recall correctly. But there is need to show its effectiveness and that the employees know what they are doing.

Congratulations Jorge ....  :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed first SQF audit ! 1st BRC audit passed! Just passed SQF Level 3