What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finally Introducing myself

Started by , Jan 18 2019 02:16 PM
3 Replies

Hello,

I am a  Manager at a Breaded and Battered Frozen Appetizer facility.  I have so much to learn.  Is there anybody else on here that produces products close to breaded and battered frozen appetizers?  Maybe we could give each other pointers or be able to answer more specific questions we have about our processes.  I always wonder how other facilities do things, sometimes its the little things that I struggle with.  

Thank you  

:coffee:

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! I finally joined - Better late than never! Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit Yes! Finally! Finally the SQF Edition 8 Guidance
[Ad]

Welcome! No experience with that type of product, but I have worked with frozen products before.  I'm sure there's someone here with that experience, though!

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you.  I hope so.  I have worked here for so long so I have no experience except for here.  I often times wonder how other operations do certain things.  

Hello,

I am a  Manager at a Breaded and Battered Frozen Appetizer facility.  I have so much to learn.  Is there anybody else on here that produces products close to breaded and battered frozen appetizers?  Maybe we could give each other pointers or be able to answer more specific questions we have about our processes.  I always wonder how other facilities do things, sometimes its the little things that I struggle with.  

Thank you  

:coffee:

Hi JAS,

Simple query -

What is a typical Frozen Appetizer?

I have worked with frozen "pre-cooked,' breaded/battered seafood but never heard it called that. :smile:

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! I finally joined - Better late than never! Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit Yes! Finally! Finally the SQF Edition 8 Guidance Finally Finished My Audits It's Finally Friday! FINALLY have my official FSSC 22000 (and ISO 22000) certifications I'm an interim, I've finally bit the bullet