What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to list an outsourced sanitation company on the organisation chart

Started by , Jan 29 2019 04:40 PM
6 Replies
How can I list sanitation on the org chart? It is an outsourced sanitation company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Recommended LIMS for Trader/Brokerage Company Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company
[Ad]

List the account manager and supervisor then laborers (I personally don't put names ever on org charts...........its just to show a chain of command). In the space with the acct manager add in brackets that it's a 3rd party company. You may also want to include a foot note to see the agreed on contract that states what the sanitation company is and isn't responsible for.

IMO keep the org chart as vague as possible----too many personnel changes in this industry and you forget one change and you loss a couple points in an audit

Should chain of command change for 3rd party Sanitation company?
Or can they be listed under SQF practitioner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

They deal with the plant manager (who in turn takes your input)  Unless of course you've got to hire them yourself and you ARE responsible directly for them

Outsourced service providers do not go on organization charts.
1 Like

Do not put them on your org chart. 

The extent of your org chart should read: 

[Name of position responsible for overseeing them] --- Company XYZ 

Keep information on Company XYZ (contract, org chart, account manager contact info, etc.) handy. 

I concur, do not put them on an organizational chart. you would then have to have replacements in the event of absence and training for said deputy. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Recommended LIMS for Trader/Brokerage Company Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company?