What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do you store used bleaching earth before evacuation?

Started by , Feb 23 2019 09:36 AM
3 Replies

Hey everyone , 

is any one here work in a oil refining ( physical refining ) , i really need your help 

how do you store the used bleaching earth before evacuation, in vats? in a room ?

if you have some pictures , that will help me alot , im Struggling with that

:helpplease:  :helpplease:  :helpplease: thank you :helpplease:

how do you store used land before evacuation

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Do Rare Earth Magnets need recalibrating annually? Time and Temperature Limits in a Grocery Store with Hot Foods Food Distribution and Storage Company - We want to store and sell pet food and accessories Hi from Earth!
[Ad]

generally speaking and evacuation is an urgent and immediate need. so you're going to stop to store something instead of getting all personnel out of the building?

I must be missing something here

generally speaking and evacuation is an urgent and immediate need. so you're going to stop to store something instead of getting all personnel out of the building?

I must be missing something here

She might mean extraction.

It looks like a lot of people in Malaysia are working on this problem of what to do with spent bleaching earth. It seems that to reduce the problem of spontaneous combustion and make some money, the residual oil trapped in the bleaching earth can be recovered and used as biodiesel (or for fuel in cement factories etc.). Then people are looking into converting the de-oiled spent bleaching earth into cement, bricks, ceramic tiles and soil amendments (aka fertilizer).

As for how to store it, I don't know.

Similar Discussion Topics
Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Do Rare Earth Magnets need recalibrating annually? Time and Temperature Limits in a Grocery Store with Hot Foods Food Distribution and Storage Company - We want to store and sell pet food and accessories Hi from Earth! Allowing a Sister Company to Store Items in Our Warehouse Can we store frozen deer lure and food products in the same warehouse? BRCGS Retail Standard issue 1 - In Store Sampling Program Is it acceptable to store food contact packaging in secured container located outside the building? How to securely store CIP chemicals in production?