What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Writing a Food Safety Manual

Started by , Feb 27 2019 07:00 AM
5 Replies

Hi! 

I was ask to do all the documentation for our  upcoming HACCP audit. I am not sure if I can do it, but I'm trying. 

I am now on the process of making a Food Safety and Quality Manual. I am not sure of what to include in the manual. 

Can anyone give me idea of the content of Food Safety and Quality Manual? 

Thanks a lot. 

Regards, 

Amy

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Need help writing the process for the scope our QSFM
[Ad]

Hello,

My suggestion would be to write an overview of the documents and routines you've got regarding the company's HACCP and food safety programme. 

This will make up the Food Safety and Quality Manual. That's what I've been instructed, at least.

Hi, 

Do you mean an overview of our traceability system, sanitation program, personnel hygiene, process control and other pre-requisite programs? 

I'm actually not sure how to do it. Hehe 

But I got your point. 

Thanks a lot. 

Hope to get in touch along the way of making this manual. 

Regards, 

Amy

Hi! 

I was ask to do all the documentation for our  upcoming HACCP audit. I am not sure if I can do it, but I'm trying. 

I am now on the process of making a Food Safety and Quality Manual. I am not sure of what to include in the manual. 

Can anyone give me idea of the content of Food Safety and Quality Manual? 

Thanks a lot. 

Regards, 

Amy

Hi Amy,

Any particular FS Standard ?

What kind of Product ?

Hi Sir Charles! 

We have frozen fruit products. 

Frozen durian, frozen mango and many others. 

Regards, 

Amy

Hi Sir Charles! 

We have frozen fruit products. 

Frozen durian, frozen mango and many others. 

Regards, 

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thks.

And the Standard ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Need help writing the process for the scope our QSFM Writing a Food Safety Manual Template for writing procedures? Vector Swabbing program writing Looking for a good template for writing SOP'S AND SSOP'S? Writing new SOP procedures for Metal Detector