What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good Laboratory Practice

Started by , Mar 12 2019 04:24 AM
2 Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Rafif

I wanna ask something about the implementation of good laboratory practice in food industry.

Anyone know, what must i do to increase the implementation of good laboratory practice in my food industry laboratorium?

The industry is B2B, which producing cocoa.

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Hello rafif, 

First of all, you need to be committed fully as you are implementing certain codes of behavior in yourselves.

Secondly, reach each of the following and make it best in its nature in terms of innovation and latest available practice

-Facilities

-Personnel

-Equipment, materials, reagents

-Test and reference substances

-Standard operating procedures

Finally, stick onto the plan

Check out the attached PDF. you may find answers for some of your questions

Best wishes..

Hi Rafif,

You may want to look into ISO 17025.

Also visit this:

https://www.fda.gov/...g/ucm133748.pdf

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?