What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Lab Information Management Software (LIMS)

Started by , Mar 14 2019 02:01 PM
1 Reply

I'm looking to streamline our laboratory's sample management and tracking.  Does anyone have any recommendations for LIMS software? Our lab is a small lab in the animal feed industry performing both ingredient and finished feed testing on internal and external samples.

I've worked with Labware LIMS in the past, but I think that would be a little bit more than what we're looking for.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Live seafood wholesale information New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan
[Ad]

Hi there - have you considered the Labvantage system?.... 

I worked at company's central testing laboratory with 9 satellite sites & we implemented the Labvantage system.

It was very efficient at delivering reports, compiling testing costs & capturing trends.

It's very easy to use with the standard allocation of a barcode & each site (customer) can log in their samples so you can anticipate testing volume in advance of sample arrival & report missing/damaged samples immediately.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Live seafood wholesale information New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test?