What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How can I perform "traceability" practice for my fruit drinks?

Started by , Apr 08 2019 07:03 AM
2 Replies

Dear all,

I facing a big problem for my ISO 22000:2018 audit, Need a in house traceability practice. 

For that reason please suggest me how i can start my traceability practice. give me a short guide line about this.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Bulk raw material receiving and traceability Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Best Practice for Record Filing FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance
[Ad]

Hi Masum,

You should be logging supplier/incoming material batches, batch mixing, batch records throughout the process to filling including labels/packaging then product through storage and distribution to customer. You should be able to trace a finished product at the customer back to raw materials/supplier and vice versa.

ISO 22000:2018 requirements 8.3 Traceability system
The traceability system shall be able to uniquely identify incoming material from the suppliers and the first stage of the distribution route of the end product. When establishing and implementing the traceability system, the following shall be considered as a minimum:
a) relation of lots of received materials, ingredients and intermediate products to the end products;
b) reworking of materials/products;
c) distribution of the end product.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Hi Masum,

For a guide see attached

(credit: taylorva)

Attached Files

2 Likes5 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Bulk raw material receiving and traceability Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Best Practice for Record Filing FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale