What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Always learning

Started by , May 16 2019 09:05 AM
4 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have been hopping around in Food Safety for a few years looking for a 'sweet spot'. I have learnt heaps but it has always been completely ad hoc!

Hoping to fill in some of the gaps by being attached to this network,

Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety New to cannabis industry, looking forward to discussing topics and learning in this new area Fun activities to reinforce learning - food safety and sanitation
[Ad]

Welcome Nickywicky!

Welcome! I have done the same, trying to find my place in the world.  :rolleyes:  I'm pretty happy after settling into my current industry, but who knows what the future holds? 

You're in a great place for diversified information here. 

Hello Nickywicky :welcome:

Hi Nickywicky,

I'm new to the forum as well. Nice to meet you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety New to cannabis industry, looking forward to discussing topics and learning in this new area Fun activities to reinforce learning - food safety and sanitation Learning how to implement BRC from scratch Big Data and the Internet of Things: Examining the applications of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Food Safety Management Modern learning options to educate and upskill your food handlers Big Data and the Internet of Things: Examining the applications of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Food Safety Management Learning to SALSA