What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is an SDS ok for a Declaration in an export establishment

Started by , May 27 2019 01:39 AM
3 Replies

Hi All,

Our export Est. is a cold store and distribution, therefore no production occurs here at the site for export.

What I would like to know is does an SDS count towards/ replacement of a Declaration of assurance for Hazardous substance?

We only have a few cleaning chemicals and not much more but I am struggling to find or acquire delecarations from our suppliers.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen declaration for gelatin? HACCP Flow Import and Export Declaration once opened use by (X-Days or X-Hours) After Opening a Food Packaging Receiving Returns from Non-federally registered establishment Export pork to EU
[Ad]

The SDS (msds) only express the risk of the cleanning chemical used,Thererfore it is not enough anymre if it notobliged that only the Known risk go

You can request a copy of the recognised cert/registration cert to confirm the products that you have been supplied by your supplier are suitable for intended purpose.

Hi All,

Our export Est. is a cold store and distribution, therefore no production occurs here at the site for export.

What I would like to know is does an SDS count towards/ replacement of a Declaration of assurance for Hazardous substance?

We only have a few cleaning chemicals and not much more but I am struggling to find or acquire delecarations from our suppliers.

I have no idea what a DOA is.

Who wants it and for what purpose ? Australian Regulatory ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen declaration for gelatin? HACCP Flow Import and Export Declaration once opened use by (X-Days or X-Hours) After Opening a Food Packaging Receiving Returns from Non-federally registered establishment Export pork to EU Cheese annalouge declaration Self Declaration Form Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Declaration of Water % use for material hydration Allergen Declaration