What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Master Cleaning Schedule for 3PL

Started by , Jun 10 2019 07:23 PM
1 Reply

Afternoon, 

Just checking in to see if other who handle pre-packaged product (NO raw foods) have suggestions for a MCS (Master Cleaning Schedule).

Having a hard time to figure out what daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly items should go into the matrix.

If anyone has an example they could share, that would be wonderful.

Thanks so much!

Jessica

Quality Manager

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case?
[Ad]

This is very site and production specific, so you should make your own decisions, but here's some of the general things I came up with:

Daily or even more frequently: Food contact surfaces, scoops. Restrooms, especially handwashing areas, ensure that there is soap and paper towels always. Empty all garbage. Clean employee eating area, fridge and microwave.

Weekly: mopping of floors, cleaning of mats, cleaning of pallets, sweep yard/parking area

Monthly: Flush drains. Clean, mop offices. Forklifts/pallet jacks, clean. Some exterior stuff, like weeds. Note that this is different from the Monthly Inspection.

Yearly: I got rid of the Yearly checklist and made a section of "Seasonal" items on the Monthly. Mostly making sure the roof drains aren't clogged.

Similar Discussion Topics
Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case? Master Case Labels Advice on what to include on our Master Chemical List? Master Sanitation Schedule Dietary Supplement Repacker requirements such as the Master Manufacturing Record MCS-Master Cleaning Schedule