What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does PCQI training need to be updated?

Started by , Jun 20 2019 12:00 AM
4 Replies

Hello everybody!!!

I have a quickly question, I'm PCQI, someone know if PCQI certificate needs be updated? It have any expiration date?

An auditor said us that we needs go again to the course.

thanks for your help!  :cheezy:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

There is no expiration date.  Was this a customer audit that has this requirement. I don't know of any GFSI scheme that requires this - did you see this noted on the audit form?

There is no expiration date.  Was this a customer audit that has this requirement. I don't know of any GFSI scheme that requires this - did you see this noted on the audit form?

No, it was really just an auditor's suggestion for future audits. But I had doubts about that. Also I asked to FDA page and they told me the same answer like you.

Thanks

You didn't mention the requirement as a "suggestion." And I sure wish that Auditors would STOP making suggestions and just focus on what their job is.

As a consultant I get to observe a lot of audits and constantly watch auditors crossing the line from their work into consulting and making suggestions, that many times are just flat out wrong.

Next time an auditor tells you something like that, tell them "show me where it says I have to renew it".  I started doing that anytime they ask me for something I know is not a requirement, and then they go like ohh well it's really better to have this and that.. Especially when they want to take a point off during an audit, I tell them to please show me where this is required in the code? It works wonders and it makes us as auditees more aware. I have also seen some recemt posters here ask for something their auditor gave them a point off, I wonder if they even discuss any of those NCs during the closing meetings? Isn't this what audits are for? 

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training HACCP, CP-FS, SQF, PCQI - which certification is most valuable?