What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP for vacuum packaging cheesecake

Started by , Jun 21 2019 07:49 PM
5 Replies
Hi all,

Would anybody be able to advice me or give me information about vacuum packaging cheesecake.

I would appreciate it very much.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Thank you!

Nahomy

:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi all,

Would anybody be able to advice me or give me information about vacuum packaging cheesecake.

I would appreciate it very much.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Thank you!

Nahomy

:

Do you mean information about vacuum packing or do you mean information about haccp ???

Out of curiosity why do you want to vacuum pack ?

Cheesecake seems pretty delicate for vac pak

Do you mean information about vacuum packing or do you mean information about haccp ???

Out of curiosity why do you want to vacuum pack ?

Hi, 

Perhaps about both. I´m working right now as a HACCP consultant and I received an email of a chef asking to do vacuum packaging to cheesecake. I've search information about that but I haven't had any luck. Any information would be perfect.

Cheesecake seems pretty delicate for vac pak

Yes, I agree. But perhaps vac packing frozen would be a good idea? I searched for information and I found none.

Frozen would work..............however, depending  on how you freeze (blast or regular) you may want to wrap each in plastic before freezing to limit the amount of ice crystals that form on the surface

Is this baked cheesecake or cheater (not baked)

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?