What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good Day Everyone

Started by , Jul 09 2019 11:06 AM
1 Reply

Good Day Everyone,

My name is Ntokozo Mncube, I am a Food Technologist based in South Africa. I have been in the industry for 16 years, worked 11 of those years in Unilever Research & Development. I am now working as a consultant to the food industry specializing in Research and Development but also having a lot of enquiries regarding food safety and quality certification - and that is how I ended up on this site (looking for information and networking).

I look forward to learning from each and every one of you and also imparting my eperiences where they are relevant andf needed.

Best Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum Ntokozo :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?