What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Master Cleaning Plan

Started by , Aug 19 2019 04:08 PM
6 Replies

Hello!!!

Anyone knows if exist a difference between "Master Cleaning Plan" and "SSOP" or are the same thing?

Thanks  :smile: 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case?
[Ad]

It depends as my southern US friends would say.

If a "plan" this would be the same as an SSOP.

If however you mean a "Master Sanitation Cleaning Schedule" that would a component of the SSOP only.

1 Like

It depends as my southern US friends would say.

If a "plan" this would be the same as an SSOP.

If however you mean a "Master Sanitation Cleaning Schedule" that would a component of the SSOP only.

But what would be the content? only a concentrate about all of cleaning program?

Hello,

It might be quite helpful to create your Master Sanitation Schedule

in a table format. Normally it would indicate the particular areas or equipment

to be cleaned, the frequency, cleaning equipment needed, chemical concentrations, cleaning

methods and personnel responsible for completing the task.

Remember cleaning does not mean only the production lines, it is for all cleaning activities on 

the plant. This may include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming etc.

Your SOP is a more general description of the management of the cleaning activities,

assigns responsibilities to department heads and links records including the Master

Sanitation Schedule.

Hope this helps

A "Plan" and a "Schedule" are two different things. SSOPs are documents that lay how out how things are to be cleaned and sanitized, supported by validation. A "Master Schedule" might be simply where things are scheduled on the calendar (and recorded in records).

SSOPs are higher level. But they are useless without either validation or verification. 

But what would be the content? only a concentrate about all of cleaning program?

master sanitation plan will tell you what do you have to clean in reference to your specified cleaning schedule. Example cleaning of walls and ceiling will be is scheduled on monthly basis, washbins would be daily. On SSOP you indicate "how" you clean your equipment of facility.

Hello!!!

Anyone knows if exist a difference between "Master Cleaning Plan" and "SSOP" or are the same thing?

Thanks  :smile:

Context was never known but an example is here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...le/#entry143905

Similar Discussion Topics
Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case? Master Case Labels Advice on what to include on our Master Chemical List? Master Sanitation Schedule Dietary Supplement Repacker requirements such as the Master Manufacturing Record MCS-Master Cleaning Schedule