What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Decision Tree for Raw Materials

Started by , Aug 29 2019 03:11 PM
2 Replies
How can you use the decision tree for raw materials when you are doing a hazard analysis? Is there a separate hazard analysis worksheet for this?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC New BoS Decision List Fully cooked chicken zone decision Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree Question 4 in Decision Tree of FSSC 22000
[Ad]

How can you use the decision tree for raw materials when you are doing a hazard analysis? Is there a separate hazard analysis worksheet for this?

Hi cryptex,

The format to use in a hazard analysis is usually up to you unless otherwise specified.

And yes, some people/Standards specifically separate risk assessment of raw materials in addition to their involvement in a hazard analysis.

2 examples of raw material decision trees here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...nts/#entry38494

Dear Charles,

Thank you so much for this reply. With the company I'm working with right now, the management is planning to get certified for FSSC 22000, but there's still lot of work to do even just for our HACCP plan. I'm not sure if what really is the requirement for FSSC 22000 in terms of preparing a HACCP plan. Does it require a separate risk assessment for the raw materials? Our group is planning to just assess each raw mat along the process line where they enter a particular step. Would that be okay? Hope someone can help me out.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC New BoS Decision List Fully cooked chicken zone decision Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree Question 4 in Decision Tree of FSSC 22000 Decision Tree for complaint handling Updating 2nd Principle HACCP Decision Tree Recommendations for HACCP decision making Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Please critique my decision tree as per ISO 22000:2018