What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CAPA Software

Started by , Sep 22 2019 02:01 PM
4 Replies

Hello,

I'm developing now a tracker sheet for CAPA, but i'm thinking if there a software which generate charts related to CAPA and NC's, is there a software doing this job? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
NCR Vs CAPA Help When is CAPA required and what is definition of a correction under SQF? Need help on RCA-CAPA on Bone found in Minced formed burger patty? SQF Audit CAPA rejected from CB Heavy Metal in Process Water CAPA
[Ad]
1 Like1 Thank

I'm interested in this thread as well. I'm trying to get an all encompassing QMS system which will handle complaints/CAPA, as well as other aspects of QA. I am currently researching the link given by SQFConsultant, and I'm thinking this might be a tool for us too.

Does anyone else have any other experiences with ComplianceQuest or any other QMS systems for handling CAPA/complaints and other QA categories? Our system is very manual right now, and it would be great to have software that isn't Excel  <_< to start capturing and helping us trend data.

I've used Safefood 360 for years and wholeheartedly recommend it for a Food Safety and Quality Management System.

Complaints, Holds, CAPA, Monitoring records, Supplier Management and risk assessment, Document Control, etc., etc.

Give it a look and get a free demo.

Marshall

1 Like1 Thank

I've used Safefood 360 for years and wholeheartedly recommend it for a Food Safety and Quality Management System.

Complaints, Holds, CAPA, Monitoring records, Supplier Management and risk assessment, Document Control, etc., etc.

Give it a look and get a free demo.

Marshall

Awesome! I am going to look into this one as well. Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
NCR Vs CAPA Help When is CAPA required and what is definition of a correction under SQF? Need help on RCA-CAPA on Bone found in Minced formed burger patty? SQF Audit CAPA rejected from CB Heavy Metal in Process Water CAPA Non Conformance CAPA Report Form Feedback NCR vs CAPA Recording Questions about Root Cause and CAPA When to use Corrective Action and when to use CAPA? CAPA software