What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Waste Management Outdoor Cleaning

Started by , Dec 03 2019 09:52 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

I looked to see if there was a previous thread but did not see one. 

We are having some issues with garage door areas where garbage is taken out and environmental swabs. We believe it is coming from the dumpster area where some dry powder and liquid are mixing to create an unwanted breeding ground in parking lot. 

Just wanting to get an idea if people have this on their cleaning schedules and/or how they clean it to ensure they are not cross contaminating the fork trucks/pallet jacks/shoes that are being used to take the garbage out. 

thanks! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food loss and waste procedure Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety HACCP Flow Waste
[Ad]

Hello, 

I looked to see if there was a previous thread but did not see one. 

We are having some issues with garage door areas where garbage is taken out and environmental swabs. We believe it is coming from the dumpster area where some dry powder and liquid are mixing to create an unwanted breeding ground in parking lot. 

Just wanting to get an idea if people have this on their cleaning schedules and/or how they clean it to ensure they are not cross contaminating the fork trucks/pallet jacks/shoes that are being used to take the garbage out. 

thanks! 

Company disposes wet and dry waste in same dumpter(s)?

Also, does the company use power jacks and forklift trucks (the same ones that is) inside and outside?

Both are big no-no's

Similar Discussion Topics
Food loss and waste procedure Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety Addressing Food Waste and Food Loss: Balancing Sustainability and Food Safety HACCP Flow Waste SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Food Loss and Waste SQF 11.8.1.6 Waste Disposal SQF 11.8.1.8 - Waste container insect proofed? Selling fish waste to a pet food company