What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today

Started by , Jan 22 2020 08:36 PM
4 Replies

i work in a company that produces paper board packaging and i am studying a HACCP online course, joined this platform to absorb what i can.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? Just joined! Current company joined a COOP and being asked to do more work SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today I finally joined - Better late than never!
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Welcome! :welcome:

Welcome! I hope the extensive knowledge on this forum is of great help and that you might be able to contribute knowledge too. I too am SQF Assurance Manager for a paperboard packaging manufacturer. I try to keep an eye on forum topics and new posts and hope I can help. Interestingly, when I was a kid, I had a pen-pal from Trinidad and Tobago! Small world! :welcome:

Welcome Chimezie!

Similar Discussion Topics
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? Just joined! Current company joined a COOP and being asked to do more work SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today I finally joined - Better late than never! Just joined up and saying hello Hi from Trinidad and Tobago Finished up our qualifying certification audit today FSMA Final Rules Submitted Today to Federal Register I've just joined IFSQN. I'm a Food Technologist