What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN FSSC 22000 FSMS Implementation Package reviews

Started by , Jan 23 2020 04:21 PM
3 Replies

I would like to request some reviews on IFSQN FSSC 22000 FSMS Implementation Package.

Can some one with good experience as a  HACCP coordinator ( attended 5 Costco addendum audits ) able to implementation FSSC 22000 - version 5 with help above package ? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

We can talk, i have worked in corrugated company (packaging) and food industry so i can assist.

email and lets talk. 

thank you.

Please discuss on the forum.

I will ask customer support to provide some reviews.

Regards,

Simon

I would like to request some reviews on IFSQN FSSC 22000 FSMS Implementation Package.

Can some one with good experience as a  HACCP coordinator ( attended 5 Costco addendum audits ) able to implementation FSSC 22000 - version 5 with help above package ? 

Hi RAVIKFI,

There are reviews in the store here: https://www.ifsqn.co...cturers#reviews

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package