What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Floor cleaning chemicals for a food processing company

Started by , Jan 24 2020 07:50 PM
1 Reply

I work in a Food Processing Company and the floors aren't up to the Plant managers standards. So he has pointed a finger at the employees, the cleaning equipment and know he blaming the chemical were using. He wants to use Simple Green D Pro 5 Disinfectant and I do not think its a good idea, I've been using a floor cleaner that is recommended by our chemical rep.  

I was wondering what your thoughts are about using the Simple Green d pro 5 on the floor in a food processing plant? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Cases on floor in Cooler Storage Epoxy Floor Coatings issue
[Ad]

There's a lot of factors that come into play as to what to use to clean a floor and why this product or that product is better such as what the floor is made of, condition, skid proofing, what is it subject to, etc.

There is no down pat answer without a lot of input.

Similar Discussion Topics
Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Cases on floor in Cooler Storage Epoxy Floor Coatings issue BRC 4.15.1 - Raw Material on Floor How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? What to do with meat dropped on the floor? Usage of salt product after floor contact? Floor is not sloped to the drain getting constant overflow