What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Scientific study regarding kill step validation of frying process for snack foods

Started by , Feb 17 2020 07:51 AM
2 Replies

Hi, does anyone here have an idea or scientific study regarding frying process for snack foods as kill step validation?

I found something regarding almond roasting, I'm not sure if this is enough for our process since roasting and frying is not the same.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What websites do you use for scientific and technical developments? Scientific evidence for shelf life of dry products oats Vegetable Oil Scientific Study for Biological Hazards Scientific proof face masks extend shelf life because of reduced contamination Any emerging risks and/or new scientific developments associated with fresh fruits and vegetables globally?
[Ad]
1 Thank

Hi, does anyone here have an idea or scientific study regarding frying process for snack foods as kill step validation?

I found something regarding almond roasting, I'm not sure if this is enough for our process since roasting and frying is not the same.

In addition to links in Post 2, this reference is a classic one for roasting nuts -

https://www.ifsqn.co...7764#entry67764

(maybe same as you see already)

It's slightly unclear whether you are referring to a full-blown manufacturing process or validation of labelling on  a retail snack food. If the latter, then, IIRC, the GMA reference in post2 of pHruit's  middle link may be useful.

Similar Discussion Topics
What websites do you use for scientific and technical developments? Scientific evidence for shelf life of dry products oats Vegetable Oil Scientific Study for Biological Hazards Scientific proof face masks extend shelf life because of reduced contamination Any emerging risks and/or new scientific developments associated with fresh fruits and vegetables globally? Need scientific articles/books from IFSQN related to HACCP and ISO 22000 for my thesis Freezer temperature scientific basis Scientific Studies/papers on effect of low aw on microbial growth Clause 1.1.6 - System for scientific and technical information updates Cold filled ketchup Scientific Studies