What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Always Learning

Started by , Feb 24 2020 07:52 PM
4 Replies

Hello Network,

I am newer to the Food Safety side of our world, been in the industry for about 10 years now.

finding a group to share knowledge has been difficult for myself and my coworkers that are at the start of the Food Safety side of our industry. 

Was recommended to come try here so i am diving in!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety New to cannabis industry, looking forward to discussing topics and learning in this new area Fun activities to reinforce learning - food safety and sanitation
[Ad]

You've found a great place to learn and share ideas - welcome to the forum :welcome:

1 Like1 Thank

Welcome! What sector of the industry? 

HI Michael, Welcome!

1 Like1 Thank

Welcome! What sector of the industry? 

Storage and Distribution mainly, working towards the understanding of our other areas of operations that encompass pretty much every other part of the Food Safety industry.  

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety Learning and Behaviour Science in Food Safety New to cannabis industry, looking forward to discussing topics and learning in this new area Fun activities to reinforce learning - food safety and sanitation Learning how to implement BRC from scratch Big Data and the Internet of Things: Examining the applications of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Food Safety Management Modern learning options to educate and upskill your food handlers Big Data and the Internet of Things: Examining the applications of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Food Safety Management Learning to SALSA