What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

QA/QC plan

Started by , May 20 2006 10:28 AM
3 Replies
Hi everybody,

Im new here to saferpak and im currently developing the QA/QC plan for a particular chicken product for my company and im bombarded by the info im getting from the internet. My company does not have the resources to employ so many QC people and im the the only QA guy here and all of my QC points are monitored by my operators which i verify on a daily basis.

We are just about to achieve GMP this year and im preparing the SOPs as well as GMP manuals. any idea where i can get a QA/QC plan format and forms?

Thanks...
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?
[Ad]
Can anyone help out on chickens?

Can anyone help out on chickens?

Dear James T,

Errr...get a consultant to help you...???

Otherwise try USDA or USFDA's webpage, I think they have something like a generic plan for certain industries as reference. But the plans might be a bit old though...

Regards,

Hi everybody,
We are just about to achieve GMP this year and im preparing the SOPs as well as GMP manuals. any idea where i can get a QA/QC plan format and forms?

Can you be more specific about your product / process and also expand on what you mean by QA/QC plan format and forms? We'll help all we can if you make it easy for us - you have to realy spell it our for people like me.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Allergen Management Plan Food Defence Plan